Friday, January 1, 2010

Rating Reads

Zombie Girrrl, Orchid, Holland and I have started a new blog, Rating Reads, for giving content ratings to books. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't like smut or excessive swearing in my books. I try to find out what kind of content books have before I read them, but it's really hard sometimes. Some bloggers give content ratings, but not many, so it's really hard to find that info on a lot of books I want.
I'm hoping Rating Reads will be helpful to other readers like me, who are picky about the content of their books. What I really hope is that books will get official ratings, like movies and video games.



That's really all I can think to say here. We've got a few ratings up already, it would be much appriciated if you check it out. I hope to see you over there! ^_^

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

2 comments:

Nadia Murti said...

That sounds cool.

Zombie Girrrl said...

I love that blog! It'll be fun keeping it up to date. Thanks for including me in your master mind scheme, D. :)