Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Quick Writing Update

Last night, I got all my writing stuff together--name book, thesaurus, candy, post-its, pens, hightlighters, and music--and attempted to restart Not Another Vampire Book. I wrote 12 words, reread them, and erased them. The current word count, which is just the prologue, can be found on the right sidebar.

I'm going to attempt writing the first chapter again tonight. First, I have to think of something for the protagonist to do in the beginning. Wish me luck! :)

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

2 comments:

Jessica W. (Book Bound) said...

Good luck! I'll be getting organized in the next couple days to prepare for my mini write-athon this weekend. Yay for days off!

I really wanted to get the design up and running for my new writing blog before getting back into the swing of things...but I just can't wait that long. Lol.

Chase92 said...

Good luck! It's both a challenge and an excitement writing your first book, but if you prevail, the success is rewarding!