Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Look

Notice anything different? I sure hope you do, I spent a lot of time picking and setting up this new layout and would hate for all that work to go to waste. ;)
It didn't take long to decide I needed a new look for my blog. The plain black background and jellyfish header just weren't working for me anymore. I really like the new layout. I was a little torn between this and two others. Perhaps I'll use them when I innevitably change my background again.
So, what do you think?

EDIT: I'd like to thank Kate of Neverending Shelf for helping me with the blog button (on the left sidebar). You rock, Kate! ^_^

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

6 comments:

Orchid said...

OMZ! Love the new look. :)

pepsivanilla said...

I LOVE this new background, the layout, the colors, it's awesome :)

Dahlia said...

Thanks! ^_^

Kate said...

Great new look!! If you are wanting instruction on how to post it to your sidebar, here you go:

http://www.theneverendingshelf.com/2009/10/design-it-up_31.html

Hope this helps.

iluvhersheys_andbooks said...

OMG i love it!!! Its is so cool. The black and the blue and pink ink go together very well!!!

Nina said...

Okay, so I havent seen your last layout, but this one is very cool. :)