Friday, November 13, 2009

A Whole Bunch of Awards

Hoo, I'm waaay behind on my awards. My apologies to the wonderful bloggers who gave these to me, I would have passed them along sooner, but these posts are hard for me to do.

1. First, the Lemonade Award from Jessica at Shut Up! I'm Reading.
Rules:
Link back to the person who gave you the award.
Nominate up to 10 bloggers who are deserving of the award.
Display the award on you blog.



2. Zombie Girrrl of Crackin' Spines & Taken' Names has given me the Proximade Award.
This blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.

3. I also got the Humane Award from Zombie Girrrl and Steph Bowe of Hey, Teenager of the Year.
About the Humane Award, which was created by Eleni.
This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.
Rules:
-Nominate 10 bloggers you feel deserve the Humane Award


4. Steph also gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award.
This is also a meme, so here are the rules: If you accept it, you are supposed to list seven of your favorite things and nominate seven blogs that deserve this award.
Hmm, seven things I love.
1) Writing
2) Reading
3) Swimming
4) Music
5) Blogging
6) Role play
7) Movies

5. The Zombie Chicken Award
I got this lovely grotesque award from Velvet of vvb32 reads. The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.

6. Jessica at Shut Up! I'm Reading also gave me the Let's Be Friends Award.
Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.


The bloggers I'd like to share all these awards with are...
Thanks to everyone who gave me these awesome awards! XD Congrats to everyone who just got an award! ^_^ And sorry to those that didn't. :(
Next time I get an award, I'll post it sooner. ;)

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Aww, thanks so much! And congrats on your awards too! :)

Taschima Cullen said...

Thank you Dahlia!!

So sweet! and congrats! So many awards!!

Steph Bowe said...

Aww thanks!

Diana Dang said...

Haha, thank you so much for the awards!

Orchid said...

Congratulations on all your awards.
Thanks, D. :)

Nadia Murti said...

Thank you so much, Dahlia!

...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC... said...

That's awesome! Thanks girlie :)

Zombie Girrrl said...

Thanks, Dahlia! Soon me and my zombie chickens will take over the world! }=^D