Sunday, November 29, 2009

In My Mailbox 17

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Anyway, this is all the stuff I've gotten over the last few weeks that I kept forgetting to take pictures of.

Okay, first, the books.
I got an ARC of Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis from Zombie Girrrl.
I also got The Final Warning and Max by James Patterson from Orchid.
Thanks, guys! ^_^

The first piece of swag is a Secret Society tattoo from Eleni of La Femme Readers. Thanks, Eleni!
Zombie Girrrl also gave me an Oh. My. Gods. button, a signed Meridian bookmark, and a signed Leviathan postcard. Thanks, ZG!

I think I got everything. Thanks for the great books and swag, everyone! You all rock!

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week, they both look really good. The swag looks good too. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC... said...

Great stuff this week! Zombie Grrrl + Orchid was awesome to give you those books and I hope you like the tattoo!

-Eleni

Taschima Cullen said...

U have an award at my blooog

katie said...

I really liked Never Cry Werewolf and I really need to re-read the first couple Maximum Ride books so I can get caught up on the series. Great books!

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

Never Cry Werewolf looks so good! Happy reading!