Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wish List Wednesday 6

What?

Dead Is So Last Year


by Marlene Perez

Pub. date: May 09
"Something very strange starts happening in Nightshade the summer that the eldest Giordano sister, Rose, gets a job working at Dr. Franken's research laboratory. People are starting to see double. Doppelgängers of Nightshade residents are popping up all over town. Daisy, Rose and Poppy think it's a coincidence, until the rumors start that their father, who disappeared several years ago, has been spotted in town. Meanwhile, Daisy's beau, Ryan is spending all of his time training for football, and like the other guys on the team, he's grown enormous almost overnight. Samantha Devereux's boyfriend's neck has doubled in size since school ended. Could the football players be resorting to extreme measures to win? Between summer jobs, sugar rushes, and beach parties, the Giordano girls get to the bottom of these mysteries and more."

Why?

I love this series. The first two books, Dead Is the New Black and Dead Is A State of Mind, were really good. I've been looking forward to readin this since I finished the second one, but for some reason haven't gotten it yet. I must fix this horrible mistake soon.
I was very happy to hear that there will be two more books in the Dead Is series, a bit of info I found out when Marlene was interviewed on Free Book Friday Teens.
After the five-Fists-of-Rock awesomeness of the first two, Dead Is So Last Year is definitely up there on my wish list. :)

3 comments:

brave chickens said...

Is this another Zombie series?

Dahlia said...

There haven't been any zombies yet, just vampires and shapeshifters. It's really good. ^_^

Nadia Murti said...

I read that one, it's good! I can't wait for the next one to release!