Thursday, October 15, 2009

Technical Difficulties

My computer is dead. In other words, I won't be able to post as much because I have to go to the library (which has a one hour limit) to do anything online, which, by the way, is where I am now.
This really couldn't have happened at a worse time. My blogoversary is coming up really soon, and NaNoWriMo, during which I was going to start rewriting B1.1 again. Ugh, I really need a computer at home! Needless to say, I'm very sad right now.

I will do my best to keep up with my blog, but since I can only get on for an hour a day (and not on Sundays), posts will be less frequent. :(

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

1 comment:

...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC... said...

Oh that sucks!!! Boo! Get a new computer :) Well, hope you stay around chica!