Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween (And A Change of Plans)

Happy Halloween!
So far I've spent the day reading (which is always fun) and trying to finish B1.1's main character's history (she's very old) before NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow. Luckily, I managed to finish a few minutes ago, but sadly it was only one character out of 17. Ugh! I still have a bunch of other stuff I need to work on before I can start rewriting it again. T_T

Anyway, I said there would be a scary story today back when I announced my blogoversary, but unfortuntely, that won't be happening. I had a story planned, I even wrote part of it, but limited computer access and having entirely too many blogs and Shelfari groups to check kept me from finishing it (also, I finished part 1 and it didn't save, which made me sad, too sad to rewrite that part before it was supposed to publish). I'm incredibly sorry about that. I was really looking forward to that story, it sounded so promising! Maybe I'll try to finish it and just publish it a little later than I originally planned.

Just a reminder, if you plan to enter my pumpkin carving contest, don't forget to send your picture by midnight on November 3. ^_^

I think that's it for now, I'll try to post something more interesting (like a review) soon. :)

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

No comments: