Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blogoversary Contest!!!

Closed.

I'm very excited to announce that, in honor of my one year blogoversary (don't you just love that word?), I'll be giving away...

*drumroll*

Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld!


All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on this post with your email. You must leave an email to enter. :)

Did I hear someone ask if there are extra entries? Of course there are extra entries!

+5 for new public followers
+10 for old public followers
+4 for new public followers on 13 & Co.
+8 for old public followers of 13 & Co.
+5 for blogging about this (I'm talking an actual post, not a sidebar). Please provide a link to your post.1
+3 for linking this on your sidebar (leave a link)
+8 for advertising my Zazzle shop2

This contest is open to everyone (because I love all my readers, even the international ones). ^_^
Contest is open until November 20. Spread the word!

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia


Footnotes
1) To make a live link, use this code: <a href="URL">your text</a>
2) Here are some advertising tools to help you out

Blog panel:
<script language="javascript" src="http://www.zazzle.com/api/zp/zpanel?zp=117836004662762222"></script>

HTML link:
<a href="http://www.zazzle.com/dahlia_sensei?rf=238075519860452219">The House of Dahlia-Sensei</a>