Wednesday, October 21, 2009

1 Year Blogoversary Celebration!!!

I can't believe it's already been a year. It seems like just last week that I was discussing blog names with my friends. This year has been so much fun! I'm so glad I started blogging. I've read some interesting things from fellow bloggers over the last 12 months, discovered some great new books, and met some very nice people.

I have a lot of stuff planned for the next month. It's going to be super fun! Expect awesomeness!
A few things on the menu are:
Reviews (I've sort of fallen behind on these)
An interview with a surprise guest (I am very excited about this!)
Contests (one of which has already been announced, I am really looking forward to the second one)
And a special (hopefully) scary story for Halloween!

There might also be a much overdo awards post, because there is no better way to celebrate a blogoversary than to spread some blog love. ^_^

That's all for today. Check back tomorrow for a big announcement. Here is a (really unsubtle) hint of what it's about. ;)

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

2 comments:

GeekSandwich said...

Congrats on a whole year of blogging! :D

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!