Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

Wish List Wednesday is my version of Breaking the Spine's Waiting on Wednesday. I'm not really "waiting on" anything, since most of the books I want are already out.

What?


Zombie Queen of Newbury High

by Amanda Ashby
Pub. date: March 09
"Quiet, unpopular, non-cheerleading Mia is blissfully happy. She is dating super hot football god Rob, and he actually likes her and asked her to prom! Enter Samantha—cheerleading goddess and miss popularity— who starts making a move for Rob. With prom in a few days, Mia needs to act fast. So she turns to her best friend, Candice, and decides to do a love spell on Rob. Unfortunately, she ends up inflicting a zombie virus onto her whole class, making herself their leader! At first she is flattered that everyone is treating her like a queen. But then zombie hunter hottie Chase explains they are actually fattening her up, because in a few days, Mia will be the first course in their new diet. She's sure she and Chase can figure something out, but she suggests that no one wear white to prom, because things could get very messy."

Why?
It sounds really funny! Love spell gone awry, turning people into zombies? *sings* Hi-larious!
Also, I'm really starting to get into the whole zombie thing (thanks to ZG). This was on my wish list for a long time, but I want it more now! (Could Zombie Week have something to do with it? Me thinks so.)

4 comments:

Nadia Murti said...

I read that, and yes, it's quite humorous. It's good.

Dahlia said...

That's good to know. The last zombie book (Generation Dead) I tried to read ended up being kind of boring even though it had a lot of potential (ZG said it picked up a lot right after I stopped reading, so I may try it again). =)

Zombie Girrrl said...

Mwahaha! You have crossed over the dark side. I'm so proud! :')

vvb32 reads said...

thanks for the zombie week shout out.

BTW: you've just been awarded...
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2009/09/zombie-chicken-award.html