Friday, August 7, 2009

In My Mailbox 8

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. None of these books were or ever will be in my mailbox, but whatever.

Bought
Daniel X: Watch the Skies by James Patterson & Ned Rust
Pub. date: July 09
"All's quiet in the small town of Holliswood, the television sets a-glow in every home. But not all is as perfect as it seems.
A terrifying outlaw has just arrived in town, with the goal of throwing it into chaos—and filming the pandemonium for the fellas back home.
Only one person can stop him and his thugs from destroying the city and everyone living there. Daniel X assembles an all-star team of his own creation, but not even he could imagine the enormity of this made-for-TV-villain's powers."
I've been meaning to get this for a while, but my quest to get books by new authors sort of got in the way. I really liked The Dangerous Days of Daniel X, and from what I've read of this one, it's just as good. =)

That's all for this week.

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

P.S.
That vlog I mentioned a while ago is coming. There's a little problem with the size (too big), so I can't upload it onto Blogger. I'm working to fix that now and it should be up soon.

10 comments:

Orchid said...

I totally can't wait to read Daniel X: Watch the Skies.

brave chickens said...

Yay! I've been waiting for the second book in the series :D

Kate said...

That looks like an interesting book.

Windowpane Memoirs said...

I like the Daniel X 1 I recently order the second one in the series. Hapy Reading!

Peace
Michelle

Rebecca said...

Awesome book you got this week. I've been meaning to read this series but haven't yet. Enjoy.

NotNessie said...

I haven't read Daniel X yet, but it sounds interesting.

Lizzy said...

I've heard that James Patterson is a great author, but I haven't read any of his books. I might have to get some. Enjoy your book!

Ravenous Reader said...

Oh this book does sound good. Can't wait to see what you think about it. :)

Kelli Christine said...

I have the first one sitting on my bookshelf, but I haven't read it yet.

Enjoy your book!

B.A.M. Book Reviews said...

I've never read anything by James Patterson but I hear he's the best!

-Briana