Monday, July 13, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

I gotta say, X-Men Origins: Wolverine didn't quite live up to my expectations. Maybe I got cuaght up in the hype and forgot how I only kinda liked the first three X-Men movies, or maybe I just expected too much from it. Either way, I was a little disappointed. The action was good, but it just wasn't as cool as it should have been.
Wolverine looked weird with his hair all normal. Though that did answer the question of did he style it, or did it just grow that way? (kidding)
While the final battle was awesome, I found it kind of stupid. Why did he climb the tower thing? Wouldn't he have been better off staying on the ground?

Anyway, this movie was good, but not really my thing. Fans of X-Men and other Marvel things might like it, but of all Marvel's movies, it wasn't even close to be my favorite. If you're into action and lots of fight scenes, I recommend you see it. If not, then you would be wasting your time.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine gets three Fists of Rock.
Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

2 comments:

Dame Orchid said...

I cannot believe you were let down by this movie. I loved it.

Steph Bowe said...

I liked the original X-Men movie, but then my interest kind of dwindled... I'm going to get this from the video shop and see.