Friday, July 31, 2009

Q&A Friday 6: Kate of the Neverending Shelf

 It's time for another edition of Q&A Friday! This week's guest is Kate from The Neverending Shelf. This is a big day for Q&A Friday, as it is the first interview I've ever gotten from a reader that I don't know in real life or from my writing group. ^_^

Screen name: Kate
Blog: neverendingshelf.blogspot.com

1. What is your blog about???

It is about my passion for ya books. I also love finding quirky information and passing it along.
2. Would you survive in a zombie apocalypse, or would you be eating brains???
I would like to think that I would be able to survive the zombie apocalypse. After all, I have seen countless zombie movies. And since my husband is more obsessed with zombies than I am, I would like to think he would want me to survive.. lol.
3. Would you say you're obsessed with blogging???
YES!!! Neverendingshelf is my second attempt at blogging, and in the short time I have had it, it has begun to consume my every thought.
4. Name 1-3 blogs you love.

http://www.thestorysiren.com/
-There is so much good information here
theladybugreads.blogspot.com
-I love her honest reviews
I love Story Siren too! Is it just me, or is she like the grand poo-bah of book blogs? :)

5. What's you favorite book, movie, or band/singer (answer as many as you want)???
Favorite book, right now, is Unwind by Neal Shusterman.

Band: HIM, Framing Hanley... there are so many
6. If you were going to be famous, would you want to be a writer, actor/actress, musician, or athlete???
I would love to be a writer.

Thanks for stopping by, Kate!
If you would like to be interviewed here, visit the Q&A Friday page and fill out the questions on a comment. :)

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

1 comment:

The Story Siren said...

grand poo-bah! you're so silly! loved learnin' about Kate!