Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mini Blog: Back With A Vengeance

I'm back from my week long vacation. I'm a little sad it's over, but it's nice to be home again. Got back yesterday afternoonish, but I was pretty tired, and there was unpacking to do and blogs to catch up on (sooo many blogs to catch up on), so I decided to wait until today to post.
While I was away I saw Star Trek, and I must say, it was surprisingly good. I didn't really want to see it, but my sister wanted to so I went... and I liked it! A lot! I'll probably have to buy it when it comes out on DVD (it'll look nice next to Transformers, and eventually Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen which looks sooo good!). I was pretty busy with vacationy things, so I only managed to finish one of the four books I brought (one was an audio book). But that one book was about 350 pages, so it's not so bad.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll be back with a book review (and a few movie reviews) soon.

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

1 comment:

Taschima Cullen said...

Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having a contest at my blog I think you should check ^^

Cant wait for ur reviews!