Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Me and Hey, Teenager of the Year

I was interviewed a while ago by Steph Bowe at Hey, Teenager of the Year. It was so much fun! Check it out here. XD
(Speaking of interviews, I should probably get back to Q&A Friday this week. I forgot to post an interview the last few weeks.)

Besides being interviewed by Steph, I also sent her the first page of my current project, B9, to be critiqued. I won't tell you which one it is, you'll have to guess. Below is a list of the First Page posts on her blog. :)
First Page #1
First Page #2
First Page #3 (this one is by an actual author, so obviously, it's not mine)
First Page #4
First Page #5
First Page #6
First Page #7
First Page #8
So, which one do you think is mine?

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

2 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

Ooh, I know which one's yours.
Hopefully my critique wasn't harsh - I love your writing ;-)

Steph Bowe said...

I love your 'The thinkers of thoughts' thing, and I'm trying to figure out how I can really subtly post, like, 20 comments so that I get up there.