Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Had My Doubts, and I Was....

Wrong! I was so wrong! I thought M. Night Shyamalan was going to screw up the Avatar movie (actually titled The Last Airbender), and I was wrong. *hangs-head-in-shame*
I saw the trailer below a while ago, and it looks awesome!!!! It looks pretty different from the show, but that's okay. I mean, look at the Harry Potter movies. They're different from the books, but they're still awesome, just in a slightly different way.
Anyway, on to the trailer!


I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! I'm still a little worried about the rest of the cast, because they are way older than the characters they're playing. But who cares?!?! The movie looks awesome!!!

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

3 comments:

Black And Red said...

I'm so excited!!!

Taschima Cullen said...

I got to give it to ya, the effects are amazing, but will the actor bring The Avatars soul into the movie? Ang is always happy, and cheerful, but he has this balance of happiness and wisdom...

I just hope he can pull it off

Steph Bowe said...

might check it out