Friday, June 12, 2009

Q&A Friday 3: Readergirl

Time for the third edition of Q&A Friday. This week's interview is with ReaderGirl and her character Gemma.

For Characters
Name: Gemma
Genre: YA Romance
Author: ReaderGirl

1. If you could put yourself in any other story, what would it be???

Um, well.... my writer has a friend who's a writer who's writing a story that would be cool to be in. XP I RP with her characters and they're amazing so that would be fun!
2. If you were to write a book about your author, what genre would it be???

Hard question! XD YA romance probably lol Write what you know... e.e
3. What would you be in a zombie apocalypse, a zombie fighter or a zombie???

Hmm, I dunno.... a zombie fighter would be pretty win.... XD
4. If you were given control of your story, would you change anything? What and why???

I would change some stuff.... like um.... hmm... e.e Well I would change how some things have happened, and then I would have added things. Time with more people, choices, etc. But in the long run I think everything happened that way for a reason, or at least any path could have been rocky and at least with this one I know how everything happened? if that even makes sense... XD
5. Do you ever try to give your author writer's block (don't lie)???

Sometimes, we might start to think of something happening, me worrying about it, her plotting about it and sometimes I have to shut that down cause it could get scary... lol
For Writers

1. Why do you want to be a writer???

I LOVE books! 8D lol but really I just love people too and I think characters are so fun to make and from that point I want to know there story and how their lives will turn out, etc. And then when you connect with somebodies story it's so thrilling so it's like gotta share this! XD
2. Do you have anything in common with your characters? Do you wish you were like them???

I wish I were like my characters sometimes, but then we have our similarities too just like any other friendship. XP
3. Do you base characters on people you know? Do they end up like that even when you don't try???

I have purposefully tried before but sometimes they end up like them too XP It's bound to happen eventually I think XP
4. What would you be in a zombie apocalypse, a zombie fighter or a zombie???

I would be too chicken to be a zombie fighter even though that'd be awesome so probably the zombie... lol
5. What books/authors inspired you to write???

TWILIGHT! XP And Harry Potter, His Dark Materials, Sweep Series, any book that pulls me in and wont let me go inspires me because I think that's an awesome super power I want to do that!
6. How do you feel about killing your characters???

I actually havn't had that experience yet so We'll see how that goes eventually... lol
7. Do you have any advice for other writers???

ERM.... O_o Well, I think it's good to try and write a little everyday cause other wise it can be hard to really get stuff finished, (needs to take own advice) but definitely that and read a lot of course! XP I've also found looking at other peoples writing advice to be really helpful.... e.e
For Bloggers

1. What is your blog about???

YA books and other ramblings!
2. Would you say you're obsessed with blogging???

MAYBE.... 8D
3. Name 1-3 blogs you love.

Lets see.... YA Blog Directory (cause otherwise I'd be lost in the blogosphere XD, Evil Cousins, and.... Free Book Friday Teens!
I love Free Book Friday Teens, too! Haven't won anything yet, but I will someday (I hope). :)

4. What's you favorite book, movie, or band/singer (answer as many as you want)???

Twilight, Lord of The Rings, Pride and Prejudice, Becoming Jane, The Covenant (mhmm Taylor Kitsch! xP), Snow Patrol, the Bravery, Avril, Kelly, Alanis, MOOOOAAAR.
5. If you were going to be famous, would you want to be a writer, actor/actress, musician, or athlete???

A Writer, or a Musician probably XP MAYBE an actress.

Thanks for stopping by, ReaderGirl!
Check back here in a week for another edition of Q&A Friday. :)

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

1 comment:

21 said...

I love LOTR and Taylor Kitsch, too! XD