Thursday, June 18, 2009

Muse

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why am I excited? Because Muse just announced the release date of their new album, The Resistance!!! The new album (which is bound to be awesome!) will be out September 14!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! IT SEEMS SOOOOOO FAR OFF!!!!!!
In case you didn't know, I'm a huge Muse fan. They rock! I own all their cds, and I'm dying to see them live. But if I can't see them live, I'll settle for getting the awesome shirt I saw on Hot Topic's website. I need to publicly support my favorite band! I have shirts for my other favorite bands (okay, I have Paramore shirts and one MCR shirt. But they aren't my favorite favorites, so I really need a Muse shirt).
Above: awesome Muse tee at Hot Topic
Anyway, Muse rant officially over. XD
Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

2 comments:

Dame Orchid said...

Um, yay for you. It's nice that your favorite band announced the release date for their new album.

21 said...

Ooh, I can't wait to hear it! XD