Friday, May 29, 2009

Q&A Friday 1: Bravechickens

Okay, you remember how I interviewed Misamiera a while ago? Well, here's the second interview, the first in the Q&A Friday series. This week's guest is writer Bravechickens from Bravechickens Look On the World and her character.

For Characters
Name: Unnamed
Genre: YA Contempoary Fiction
Author: bravechickens

Note: The character who will be answering the Character questions hasn't actually been created. The only place she exists in is in my mind. I haven't even written her down yet.

1. If you could put yourself in any other story, what would it be???

Dude, my life hasn't even been written down yet. How can I put myself in another? Now put two and two together. Take it easy, don't stress. Deep, calm breaths.
2. If you were to write a book about your author, what genre would it be???

Her life is a drama too. But because I know she just adores 'The Hobbit' and just adores fantasy, I'll say the genre would be Middle Earth Fantasy.
*bravechickens comes barging in* Hey! You know I can't stand fantasy, (though no offense to anyone who does). Now take that back! Now!
Fine, I'll set in you, let's see... a girl-power-action-with-adventure-and-buttkicking genre. I don't know what this genre is called, but that's what bravechickens is whispering in my ear.
3. What would you be in a zombie apocalypse, a zombie fighter or a zombie???

Zombie apocalypse huh? I guess I'd be the Head Zombie. Of course, I'd be the smartest zombie of them all, and I'll be the one giving the orders. hey, have you read 'Generation Dead' by Daniel Waters. it's about zombies...
4. If you were given control of your story, would you change anything? What and why???

I'm not exactly in a story yet. I just exist in bravechickens mind. but if she's here and listening, can you pretty, please, with sprinkles on top, take me to NYC in my story?
bravechickens: Dude, I haven't even written a word about you yet. Whaddya think the answer is?
Um...?
bravechickens: I'll think about it. Now stop occupying my mind for a sec.
 5. Do you ever try to give your author writer's block (don't lie)???
Sure I do. THAT'S the real reason why I'm not down on paper yet. Hasn't she told you that?
bravechickens: *nods head* I think this might be true.
Ha. Loser.
bravechickens: Loser you too *sticks tongue out* You're part of me. Didn't you know?
For Bloggers

1. What is your blog about???

My blog is a really random when-I-feel-upto-Blogging blog. basically it's just another weird random girl's blog in the big wide world of the blogosphere.
2. What would you be in a zombie apocalypse, a zombie fighter or a zombie???

Zombie fighter dude!
 3. Would you say you're obsessed with blogging???

Hmmm, not obsessed, but I think it's a really good/fun passtime.
4. Name 1-3 blogs you love.

Ananka's Diary, Thumbiter, BAP's blog, Steph Bowe's, Meg Cabot's and your wonderfully eclectic blog too(sorry I didn't stick to 1-3, forgive me ^_^) !
I too love Ananka's Diary and Steph Bowe's blog.

5. What's you favorite book, movie, or band/singer (answer as many as you want)???

Book: Kiki Strike series, Roman Mysteries series, Little Brother and many other's.
Band/singer: Definitely depend on my mood, but Sneaky Sound Sytem and Evanescnace(spelling?) are always there.
Kiki Strike is one of my fave series. I can't wait until the third one comes out (or until I can at least find out what it's about).

6. If you were going to be famous, would you want to be a writer, actor/actress, musician, or athlete???

I can't play an instrument, not fit/strong enough and acting isn't my thing.I guess, I WANT TO BE A WRITER! Yay!

Thanks for stopping by, Bravechickens!
Check back here in a week for another edition of Q&A Friday (here's a hint at who'll be visiting). :)

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

No comments: