Monday, May 4, 2009

My Blog Rocks! (and I'm Not Just Saying That)

My friend 21 over at In Stitches has created an award (click the link to learn the story behind the award). And guess who she gave that hand-drawn award to? ME!!! Whoo-hoo!!! Thanks so much, 21!!!

The rules are:
1. Rockin' bloggers who are awarded should pass it on to up to 5 blogs that rock your world either for content, writing, layout, or whatever!
2. Be sure to display the badge on your blog and leave a link to the person who gave it to you.
3. Write a post about it, and don't forget to thank the one who gave you the gig!
4. Oh yeah, and be sure to inform your nominees about their award by leaving them a comment. It's just good manners.

I'd like to give this awesome new award to...
Thanks again, 21! I absolutely love the rocker chick on the badge. :)

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Thanks so much!

21 said...

Sweet! I'm so happy you gave me my own award! In all honesty, I was really hoping someone would give it back to me. ^_^

Lianne said...

congrats!

Nadia Murti said...

Congrats!

Steph said...

Thank you! You're awesome!