Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mini Blog: Next Few Days

DEM is undergoing a few minor changes. For the next few days or so I'll be posting a few things that might seem kind of random and pointless, but I assure you they have a point. Those posts are going to be linked as new pages from the tabs just below the header. Right now I'm working on an "About" page and a "Shop" page that will replace the "Writing" and "Awards" tabs (I can only fit so many tabs, so some have to go).

I'd hate to end this so abruptly, but....

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

6 comments:

Steph said...

How did you do that? I'm trying to figure out how to do a centralised menu bar on my blog that changed colour when I hover over it. How? HOW?

Dame Orchid said...

Your new tabs look so nice. :)

Dahlia said...

Steph: I can't tell you the technical stuff, but I can give you the link to the site where I got the info from. :)
http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2007/10/create-navigation-buttons-for-your-blog.html

Orchid: Thanks! :)

Maria said...

Nice, I like it. I'm going to check out the link!

Black And Red said...

Those are so awesome! I wish I could do stuff like that.

Nadia Murti said...

That's so cool! I love it!