Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tell Me What You Think

I've been thinking, and I might do a contest. What for? Names.
You see, B16 has two major characters and I have no idea what to name them. So, the contest would be for picking the names of the characters. But I'm not going to do it if no one's interested. So, what do you think??? Should I do the contest??? Would you enter??? Please answer.
The story is a fantasy/action/adventure, I think. Sometimes it's hard for me to figure out what genre a book is, particularly this one because not only have I not written it, but the info I have for it is very minimal (I wasn't home when I thought of it, so I had to write it in a tiny notebook I keep in my purse).
The biggest prize would likely be your name in the acknowledgements or the dedication (and maybe a copy of the book, but only if it's published). Sound good? I'll put a poll up for this and do a follow-up post when the poll closes.

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

P.S.
There would be two winners. :)

4 comments:

Amelia said...

If you want to, go for it. I would definitely enter ad a lot more probably would too.

Medeia said...

That's actually a really cool contest idea. Of course, this is the first time I've even been on your blog (it's fawesome, btw, and it makes me smile so I have no idea why I haven't been here before) so I don't know what B16 is.

Dahlia said...

Medeia: This is the first time I've mentiotned B16, so you haven't really missed anything.

Nadia Murti said...

That's a great idea! I'd enter.