Friday, April 3, 2009

Sisterhood Award and BEDA

Nadia Murti recently gave me the Sisterhood Award. Thanks, Nadia!!!
Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award.

5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

I'd like to give this award to...
Thanks again, Nadia! :D


I have decided to participate in BEDA (Blog Every Day April), which was started by Maureen Johnson. Read the details and rules here.
Below is the BEDA manifesto.

I commit to this idea and am determined to create something EVERY DAY in April, including weekends. Every day, I will find something to say. I embrace the reality that there is always something to talk about, if you are willing to take the time to look for it.

I Dahlia promise to blog every day in April.

That about wraps up this post. I'll be back tomorrow to fulfill my duties as a BEDA participant.

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Aw you're so sweet.
I have a new blog btw. Its called Nothing In Particular, where I blog about nothing in particular. Lol you can find it at
amelia-is-strange.blogspot.com

Medeia said...

Thanks so much!