Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Required Post

Yeah, I'm just posting this so I can say I actually blogged every day in April. Anyway, might as well write something worth reading.

I have changed my About Me. Check it out on the left. I was trying to make it shorter, but it appears to be the same length.
I hate my review of Specials, I'm going to rewrite it, so it may be a while before that's up.
I have almost finished my review of Demon in My View, you can expect to see it in the next few days.
I finished reading The Lightning Thief yesterday. Loved it!!!! Still need to write my review.
So far, it looks like I'm going to be doing that contest. I might just close the poll early and post the details on it.
I am 10% done with B15.1!!!!! Whoo!!!!! It's really action-y and way more violent than B1.1.

That's really all there is to say right now. I'll be back tomorrow with a more interesting post. :)

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Crapola I think I missed a day to blog... oh who cares?
Yay about the contest can't wait. Can't wait for your review on the Lightning Thief.