Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mini Blog: Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks Contest

Hey people!
Just stopping by to tell you about the Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks contest Lauren Myracle is hosting. Check out the contest site here. The challenges sound like oodles of fun. I can't wait to make a potato print t-shirt!!!! (though, I'm not really looking forward to wearing it in public)

Well, that's it. Now, I need to go work on a haiku, a story about my sister, and figure out what I'm going to do with my shirt.

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

P.S.
Has anyone else joined yet? My name on the site is Dahlia-sensei (I'm, like, sooo creative with names *sarcasm*).

3 comments:

21 said...

I joined! I'm having issues witht he site though. It won't let me post my awesome haiku and collect some duckies!

Nadia Murti said...

That sounds fun, but I don't think I'm going to join.

Dame Orchid said...

I joined this past weekend and I'm loving it. It's just so much fun.