Friday, April 24, 2009

Mini Blog: News, and More News!!!

So, today I received an award from Amelia (thanks!). But sadly, blogger is being stupid and didn't save half of my post for it. Now I have to rewrite that part, which I will do tomorrow. So, yeah, that's about it. I'll be back tomorrow to pass my new award on to some lucky bloggers. :D

In other news, it may take a while before I have another review up because I'm having trouble getting into the books I'm reading. Maybe it's a sign that I should work on B15.1 more...?

And now, some more news.
I have finally worked out the plot for a book (okay, more like a character) I thought of a long time ago (probably about a year, maybe less). Yay!!!! This has kind of been driving me crazy for the longest time. I had a character that I really wanted to write about, she had an awesome power and name, but the plot eluded me. But now I have finally figured it out!!! I'd like to thank my sleep problems (this idea came to me at about 3:00 am).

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

2 comments:

Liyana said...

Congrats! It's so cool that you're writing. :D

21 said...

Hurray, insomnia!