Monday, April 27, 2009

Fired Up

I went to the movies with my friends this weekend. As you can tell by the title and picture, we saw Fired Up. It was okay. It had it's funny moments, like when they were on the bus and they cheered about everything they did (driving, eating, driving again, ect.), and when they watched Bring It On at camp, and everyone recited every single line along with the movie. I found the two main characters (plus many of the supporting characters) to be really annoying.
The ending wasn't as predictable as I thought it would be. I mean, it was still kind of predictable, but they used a slightly neglected cliche.

There really isn't much else to say. On to the rating. I give this movie three Fists of Rock (I wanted to give it two and a half, but I don't have half a Fist of Rock, plus that would just be a pinky).
Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

4 comments:

Dame Orchid said...

I didn't like Fired Up. I guess it's just wasn't my kind of movie.

Holland Petalpockets said...

I loved Fired Up! It was really funny and the two guys had really good buddy-chemistry.

21 said...

Totally agree with Holland! Best buddy chemistry I've seen in... ever! I loved that movie, I was laughing the whole time, but it wasn't anoying to everyone else, because they were too.

Nadia Murti said...

I LOVED Fired Up! The ending wasn't great, and Tonny from Even Stevens--you know the one--said "Just saying" way too much. I loved Shaun, though. Some parts were really weird, though.
Other than that, I LOVED it! (It was SO funny!)

Yes, very good buddy-chemistry!