Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Wonder if This Will Ever Be in the X-Games

A while ago I saw this commercial with one of the coolest things ever (in my opinion)!!!

Extreme unicycling.

Yes, the comical one-wheeled ride popular among clowns has gone extreme. Check out the vastly doos video below.



Isn't it awesome?!?!?! It seems really, really cool (most of the time, some of the videos were lame) but also extremely difficult. I don't think I could ever do it (mostly because I'm too scared to try). It looks really dangerous, so I suggest that if you have a unicycle lying around and want to try it, WEAR A HELMET!!!!
Maybe I'll make one of my characters an extreme unicyclist...

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

1 comment:

Dame Orchid said...

I don't think extreme unicycle riding will ever make its way to the X-Games.