Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Love Your Blog Award!!!

Teehee! I've been given the I Love Your Blog Award by Amelia from Book Junkie. Thanks, Amelia!
Here's how it works:
1) Show off! Put the award logo on your blog somewhere
2) Aren't they nice? Add a link to the person that gave you the award
3) Share the love! Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Links galore! Add links to the blogs you nominated
5) Let'em know! Leave a message on the blogs you nominated (they can't accept an award they don't know about)
And the nominees are.... *drumroll*
The Everchanging Lives of 13 & Co.
Thanks again to Amelia, and congratulations, everyone else! And to those of you who didn't get it, don't worry, your time will come. :)
Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

4 comments:

Dame Orchid said...

Dahlia, that's so kind of you to give me an award. Thank you. :)

Black And Red said...

I awarded you too!

http://maddy-crazygirl.blogspot.com/2009/03/wow-thank-you-so-much.html

Nadia Murti said...

Thanks so much, Dahlia!!! Does this mean I'm supposed to put the I Love Your Blog" thing on my blog?

21 said...

Thanks for the award! I'd like to thank the Academy for bestowing this awesomeness on me, Brand New for being the best band ever, s'mores, Terry Pratchett, LOL Catz... wait, stop the music, I'm not done thanking people!