Saturday, February 21, 2009

To-Do List

  • Finish reading B1, find all mistakes
  • Fix all mistakes on computer
  • Have B1 printed again
  • Finally let parents and relatives read B1 despite how many things I think of that "need" changing
  • Continue searching for lit agent
  • Send query letters
  • Finish reading How to Ditch Your Fairy so I can finally know how it ends review it
  • Start running (when I'm no longer sick) so I can do something more than just ride my bmx bike because I'm in terrible shape and feel like I'm dying every time I do ride it
  • Finish other books on my Currently Reading list
  • Practice my guitar
  • Write new story for 13 & Co.
I think that's everything. Looks like I'm going to be busy for a while.

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

P.S.
I officially love Blogger In Draft. :)

4 comments:

21 said...

Busy, busy. Don't push yourself too hard when you run, you don't want to barf or anything. *_*

Dame Orchid said...

Wow, sounds like you'll be real busy for the next few days.

Holland Petalpockets said...

You seem to have a lot to do and not enough time to do it in.

Nadia Murti said...

That's a lot of stuff--at least you won't get bored over the next few days/weeks.