Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mini Blog: New Book

I done a bad thing. I went to a new/used bookstore today in hopes of finding Frogs and French Kisses by Sarah Mlynowski, because I just loved Bras and Broomsticks sooo much! Sadly, I didn't find it, though I did find Ninth Grade Slays by Heather Brewer. I was so happy! So happy in fact, that I started the book as soon as I got home (that's the bad thing).
I'm already reading so many books! But it was so new and shiny, I couldn't resist! I only got three chapters in before I got a headache and had to stop reading (stupid cold!). Luckily, this means I'm back in a reading mood, which means I should finish How to Ditch Your Fairy soon. Expect my review of HTDYF sometime in the next two weeks.

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

3 comments:

Dame Orchid said...

Will you let me borrow Ninth Grade Slays, when you finish it?

Dahlia said...

Orchid: No, I don't think so.

Dahlia said...

Haha! Kidding. Of course you can borrow it. XD