Sunday, February 22, 2009

iPod Shuffle Game of Awesomeness

I saw this awesome game on Musings of a Fledgling Writer, and I couldn't pass it up. Here're the rules:
1. Set your iTunes, iPod, Windows Media Player to shuffle.

2. Answer each question with the next song that comes up.

If someone says "Is this Okay?" You say:

"We Are Broken" Paramore
Uhhh...

How would you describe yourself?
"When I Get Home, You Are So Dead" Mayday Parade
Hmm, I should really work on that.

What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Dead!" My Chemical Romance
Actually, I'd prefer a guy with a pulse.

How do you feel today?
"I Don't Know" Lostprophets
That pretty much sums it up.

What's your life purpose?
"Andy, You're a Star" The Killers
I guess it's to watch Andy Roddick play tennis. So much for that writing career I was hoping for.

What do your friends think of you?
"Somebody Told Me" The Killers
Told you what? What are they saying about me?!?!

What do your parents think of you?
"Goodbye Tonight" Lostprophets
I'm not ready to leave yet!!!

What do you often think about?
"Faint" Linkin Park
Uh, yeah, that's it...

What do you think about the person you like?
"Secret Valentine" We The Kings
I'm not a stalker! I swear!
What is your life's story?
"Hoodoo" Muse
No, my life is all about voodoo, with a V.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Easier to Run" Linkin Park
London Olympics, here I come! Hehe, not.

What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Call Me When You're Sober" Evanescence
My wedding will be MUCH classier than that.

What will they play at your funeral?
"The River is Wild" The Killers
Did I drown?

What is your biggest fear?
"Whatsername" Green Day
I think some strange girl is out to get me. D:

What is your biggest secret?
"Sunburn" Muse
Hehe, that's no secret. I'm as pale as the day is long (if not longer).

What do you think of your friends?
"Miserable At Best" Mayday Parade
That must be wrong, I'm excellent company.

What is your future going to be like?
"(Don't Fear) The Reaper" Blue Oyster Cult
I'm going to live forever!!! Whee!!!

What do you see in the person you like?
"To The End" My Chemical Romance
I don't like them that much (let's hope it wasn't referring to the part about drinking cyanide).

What will the song be for you and your spouse?
"Perfect" Flyleaf
Judging by the lyrics, I think we're heading for divorce.

That was fun! Copy the questions and leave a link to your post in the comments, or leave your answers in the comments if you don't have a blog.

Eclectically yours,
Dahlia

6 comments:

Black And Red said...

Oh my God! Love playing this game! :D

21 said...

Haha! That was funny, maybe I'll do it on my blog. :)

Maggie said...

Glad you had as much fun as I did Dahlia!

Nadia Murti said...

That was funny! Another game to play with your music on shuffle, is to just ask it a question about the future, and it's give you the answer--like a Magic 8 ball.

Dame Orchid said...

I think I'll play this game on my blog. :)

hpautumngrl said...

Hey, I know most of those songs. That's funny. Those were some interesting answers.