Sunday, February 8, 2009

If I Don't Post for a While, It's Because I'm Reading, And Reading, And Reading...

It seems that my Currently Reading list just keeps growing. In fact, I'm reading so many books right now that I had to prioritize them.
  • Bras and Broomsticks, must be finished by the 15th so I can attend the second Ally Chat, where we will be discussing the aforementioned book with its author, Sarah Mlynowski.
  • Paper Towns by John Green, must be finished by the 26th so I don't have to pay a late fee (library book). I haven't actually started it yet, but I'll probably do that later today.
  • How to Ditch Your Fairy by Justine Larbalestier. I'd really just like to finish this before March 1.
  • Specials by Scott Westerfeld (slow going because I already know how it ends) and Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters (I know what happens throughout the entire series). I'm hoping to finish these by April so I can finally take them off the list. I think they've been there since I added that feature to the sidebar.
I also got Audrey, Wait! (can't remember the author's name) from the library, but I have decided not to finish it due to excessive use of the F word (and I only read one chapter!).
As you can imagine, I have a lot of reading to do, so don't expect to here from me for a few days at least.

2 comments:

Dame Orchid said...

I can't wait till I get my copy of Specials back.

Nadia Murti said...

The same thing that happened with Audrey, Wait! happened to me with Tithe (Holly Black). Still, I pushed myself through and the book was ok.

I tried to get Bras And Broomsticks for the chat but I can't find it anywhere. I'm going to the chat anyway, though.

--Nadia