Monday, February 2, 2009

Darkside by Tom Becker

I have just (as in, in the last hour or so) finished reading Darkside.
It.
Was.
AWESOME!

"Jonathan Starling's home has been attacked, his dad is in an asylum, he's running for his life, and there's nowhere to hide. Jonathan has stumbled upon London's greatest secret: Darkside. Incredibly dangerous and unimaginably exciting, Darkside is the creepiest place Jonathan has ever seen. It's a world of nightmares and secrets, where fear and evil rule, and Jonathan has to find a way out...."

I loved this book. It had just the right mixture of supernatural monsters, chase scenes, villains, and action. It was, like, everything you could ask for from a book: good story and good writing.
I suppose I won't go into too much detail, since I don't want to give anything away. I guess I'll just end by saying, Darkside was excellent. I can't wait to read Lifeblood.

I give this book 5 of 5 Fists of Rock:

2 comments:

Dame Orchid said...

Maybe if I can find some time in my reading schedule I'll check it out.

Hary said...

Your blog is very good, please open my blog