Sunday, February 1, 2009

Avatar Movie Poll Results

At long last the Avatar Casting poll has finally closed. I had it open for about two months, I think.

I am shocked to see that, of the 34 people that voted, 19 of them didn't even know there is going to be a movie! I mean, I wrote about the movie not once, but twice.

Strangely, only 3 people were very upset about the casting.

Are you upset over the casting of the Avatar movie?

OMG, YES!!! I blame M. Night Shyamalan 3 (8%)
They could have done better 4 (11%)
Eh, I'm just glad Avatar is getting a live-action movie 4 (11%)
Not really, I was never very excited about the movie 4(11%)
There's a movie? 19 (55%)

And those are all the results. Next time I do a poll, I'm only leaving it up for a week.

2 comments:

Nadia Murti said...

Yay, the poll was closed! It was seriously driving me crazy.

Dame Orchid said...

I can't believe so many people had no idea that there's going to be an Avatar movie. Weirdos. :P