Monday, January 12, 2009

When Authors Are Awesome

All this month Justine Larbalestier is answering writing questions on her blog. A few days ago I submitted a question and last night I got an answer. You can read it here. I was so excited to see my question answered! And the post was quite helpful too. I suggest you go read Justine's blog, and if you have a writing question, you can ask here. She has a bunch of tips on writing, and they're all written in a none-know-it-all-y way (she plainly says many times that she doesn't have all the answers). She seems like a really cool author and her books sound really good (I should really read one those books, but I'd have to find one at the library first).

I love it when authors do stuff like this. I think it's really cool and I plan to do a lot of similar things if/when I get published. You probably all recall my post about suggestions for being a reader friendly author, I'm still taking comments on that subject (and probably won't stop accepting suggestions until I've heard every one possible).


Well, that's all for now. Au revoir.

2 comments:

Dame Orchid said...

That is sooooo cool the Justine Larbalestier answered your question. I love it when author answer their reader questions.

Nadia Murti said...

That's awesome!!

P.S. Did the blog link I sent you help?