Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tag, I'm it :)

A while ago I was reading a post on Holly's Randomness about an online tag game. I wasn't originally going to participate because it seemed kind of long, but I've had a change of heart.
The rules of the game are as follows: Type your answers to the questions below into Google Image Search. Pick the best pictures and post them on your blog with little to no explanation.

I would like to go to...


My favorite place is...
My favorite foods are...




Favorite articles of clothing...




Least favorite article of clothing...

Favorite TV shows...




Town in which I live...


Screen name/nickname...


First job...

Dream job...


What I would buy if I had a million billion dollars...


Go to:


My one wish...
Kidding, it's really...

I tag my two most frequent commenters, Dame Orchid and Nadia Murti, as well as my friend (who doesn't comment nearly enough) 21.

5 comments:

Dame Orchid said...

I guess I should start working on my answers.

Nadia Murti said...

I'll get on it.

Hehe, Salt and Battery.

Dame Orchid said...

I totally forgot to say how much I love that picture of the dahlia.

21 said...

Sorry I don't comment more. :( Thanks for tagging me, though, I love these things! I'll get started right away! :D

Dahlia said...

21: I guess I can forgive you for not commenting more. I'm just nice like that. :P