Friday, January 16, 2009

Creative Forecast

Hola people.
I can't really think of anything massively important to blog about today. I think I'm entering into a huge brain storm. I get these every few months to every other year. It's just a couple of weeks when I come up with a bunch of different book ideas and have to spend hours writing down synopses, coming up with names and personalities for characters, thinking up sub plots, and of course running my ideas by my friends to make sure I'm not plagiarizing someone else's work.

Due to this brain storm (with scattered showers of random thoughts), I probably won't be blogging much over the next few weeks. This started just before Christmas, so I'm predicting that it will pass sometime around... late March to early April. Okay, so it actually lasts a couple of months, but I tend to lose track of time when I work too much.

I'll try to keep you updated on books I'm reading and how many ideas make the Must Write list. Keep an eye on my About Me to see if the number of books I plan to write goes up.

4 comments:

Dame Orchid said...

Brain storms are all fine and dandy, but could you please start writing B2 (already). :)

Dahlia said...

Orchid, as I've said time and time again, I can't start writing B2 until I finish revisions/editing on B1. Sorry, but you'll just have to wait a little longer (and even if I did write B2 right now, I'd still have to edit that before you could read it). :)

21 said...

Why are making me wait! This is torture! Write the darn book already! >:(

Nadia Murti said...

Good luck!!

I usually come up with a VERY vague idea about the book, start writing with a good idea about the personalities (nothing to write down, though), and the rest comes to me as I go along. :)

Hope B1 gets published (and soon!).