Monday, December 29, 2008

A Sample of How My Mind Works

You already know my mind is eclectic, now you get a short view of the many wheels spinning in there.

The other night I was online while my sister watched an episode of Dr. Who. I looked up at the TV just in time to see someone attempt to shoot Dr. Who, but their plan was foiled when some girl dove in front and took the shot herself. This got me thinking about how things would have turned out had she not sacrificed herself (even though I think she ended up living in the end). It made me think of how important one person's life could be to other people and how the natural course of things would change if that person died before they were supposed to. As with a few other occasions of strange thought chains, it spawned a new book idea. Weird, I know.

I'd love to tell you more about my new book, but sadly I cannot.

Well, now you know a little bit about my creative process. I'll probably revisit this subject sometime in the future.

3 comments:

Dame Orchid said...

That sounds like an intreseting book.

Nadia Murti said...

Hmm...Interesting.

Faerie said...

Whatever that book is about, it sounds like it will be interesting.
Your creative process is... fascinating. My mind doesn't work like that AT ALL.