Friday, December 5, 2008

It's a Guitar Hero Miracle!

What's the miracle, you ask? I'll tell you! No I won't, I just like teasing you (kidding). :D

Guitar Hero: On Tour came out this summer and I was really excited about it, but I was worried that the Guitar Grip wouldn't fit my old DS model. I was right, but wrong at the same time. So, here's the part about the miracle...

GUITAR HERO: ON TOUR COMES WITH AN EXTENSION FOR THE ORIGINAL DS!!! I was so happy when I found that out. I had been holding off on getting it since it came out, but my friend recently got one which is how I found out about the extension.

I looked everywhere online for more details about the game, but I couldn't find any information about whether or not it fit the older DS. The extension is really easy to install, according to the instruction booklet. All you have to do is undo two little screws, change the cartridge pack, and put the screws back in.

(left to right: Nintendo DS Lite, Guitar Hero: On Tour guitar grip with extension, orginal Nintendo DS)
So, if you have an original DS and want Guitar Hero: On Tour, go get it. This is excellent news for old DS-ers as GHOT is a really fun game. To get a full list of songs for the game, click here.
Trust me on this, Guitar Hero: On Tour is well worth the money and I recommend it to all gamers.

5 comments:

Faerie said...

I can't wait until a faerie figures out how to make video game systems smaller so we can use them too. Though I'ma happy that you can now play the game you really want on your system. :)

Dame Orchid said...

This is definitely a holiday miracle. I was afriad I wouldn't be able to get GHOT because I have the original DS.

Big Footess said...

I LOVE Guitar Hero! If it was the only thing I was ever good at, that would just be okay. :)

Helena said...

Guitar Hero is awesome! It's one of the few games that I'm any good at.

Irregular Kiki said...

I have a Nintendo DS Lite, and I've been DYING for Guitar Hero On Tour since it was being advertized on the website. Thanks to homework, I can't buy it. Maybe these holidays...
I also have X-Box 360. If I were to get Guitar Hero, do you think it would be better if I got it for X-Box 360 or Nintendo DS Lite? I can't decide.