Monday, December 15, 2008

An Instant Holiday Classic

Ah, it's that time of year again. The holidays are just around the corner. I can't wait! It doesn't matter what holiday you celebrate, whether it be Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa, you are sure to love the Jolly Boots Of Doom song from the Invader Zim episode, The Most Horrible Christmas Ever. In my mind, it's an instant classic. Watch the video below and you'll likely agree.



Starting December 20, in honor of the "Most Horrible Christmas Ever" episode, I will be posting pictures from a horrible Christmas of my own making, which I have titled "The Christmas That Went Wrong In So Many Ways". The series will be ended with a hand drawn Christmas Chibi on Christmas Day.
Happy Holidays readers. I'll be back soon.

3 comments:

Dame Orchid said...

I love Invader Zim. It's one of my all time favorite shows.
I have the whole series in a box set that's shaped like Zim's house.

Banshee said...

I AM GOING TO WATCH THE MOST HORRIBLE X-MAS EVER AS SOON AS I GET A CHANCE. INVADER ZIM WAS SUCH A GREAT SHOW. IT'S A SHAME THAT IT WAS CANCELED.

Faerie said...

I've seen that episode. I loved it! The song is so funny! XD
Can't wait for "The Christmas That Went Wrong In So Many Ways"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the chibbies. XD