Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm Finished! (for now)

I finally finished editing B1 today. Still haven't fixed the mistake with the red car that was black. I'll get to that later. Anyway, here are the stats for B1 pre-edit and post edit:

Pre-edit:
  • 84,666 words
  • 245 pages
  • 60 days to write
Post edit:
  • 84,946 words
  • 245 pages
  • 42 days to edit (probably only a week, but it was spread out a lot)
I'm going to take a break over Christmas and start the second round of editing in January. Hopefully it won't take as long as the first round of editing. People are waiting to read it and they're getting impatient. It shouldn't take too long (I hope).

I'm going to start working on a soundtrack for the book, which I will post here. It will probably be mostly alternative, metal, rock, and classical. Actually, that's probably all it will be. It's really the only music I can stand.

Anyway, I've spent a lot of time reading on the computer recently, so I'm going to end this post here.

2 comments:

Dame Orchid said...

Hahaha, I get to read it first (because I'm Dahlia's best frind). I can't wait till your done so that I can read. Seriously, all of this waiting is getting on my nerves.

Nadia Murti said...

Only 60 days to write a 245 page book? Either I'm a slow writer, or you're extremely fast.