Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Free Rice, Free Kibble, Free Kibble Kat...

What about free chocolate? Just kidding.

FreeRice.com, FreeKibble.com, and FreeKibbleKat.com are awesome sites for donating food to people and animals who need it.

I personally like Free Rice the most. It has a bunch of different trivia games, and every correct answer donates more rice to the United Nations World Food Program. There are games for vocabulary, art, language, math, and geography. It's really fun, somewhat addictive, and for a good cause. What more could a person ask for?

Free Kibble and Free Kibble Kat have a daily trivia question. Answering the question correctly will donate kibble and cat food for cute, fuzzy, adorable, hungry animals in shelters. These too are very good sites.

I shouldn't have to write anymore about these sites to get you to visit them. In fact, I don't even know why you are still reading this. You should be donating rice and kibble. Get going! Shoo!

5 comments:

amira-la said...

Those sound like cool sites. I'll check them out.

Faerie said...

I love animals! And People! I'm going to go visit those sites now. XD

Faerie said...

I forgot to say, I like your Christmas Calendar. Though every time I click it, its makes me want a candy cane. :)

Dame Orchid said...

I just checked out freerice.com. You're right, those sites are addictive.

Big Footess said...

I love Free Rice! The price of rice has doubled recently (I don't why, but it has in my grocery store and a friend of mine who lives on the opposite coast from me has confirmed this observation) which means that people who really need it as a means of survival and not just because they have a craving will find it even more difficult to buy. To help alliviate this burden, I'm going to play twice as long as I usually do! And did you know that a kid came up with freeKibble? That's just so cool!