Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey everyone. Today's Thanksgiving which means I will be spending the first half of the day watching the Macy's Day Parade and helping my family prepare the annual feast (I say "helping" because I'm not that good at cooking), and the second part of the day will be spent eating disgusting amounts of said feast.

Anyway, just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I can't wait to eat some rolls and pumpkin pie (they're my favorites).


(above: Thanksgiving Chibi 08)

3 comments:

Dame Orchid said...

The Chibbi speaks (yay). I am watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade too.

Happy Thanksgiving Dahlia.

Dame Orchid

Faerie said...

The chibbi never spoke before? I had no idea because I just started reading this blog. I guess I didn't go back far enough to see all the other chibbies.

Happy Thanksgiving. ^_^

Banshee said...

I WOULD BE CROSS TOO, IF I HAD TO WEAR THAT OUTFIT!
I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING (FAERIE,I DON'T CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING EITHER).