Saturday, November 1, 2008

And So It Begins

So, today marks the beginning of Operation: Edit. That means that I will be hold up in my office (my room), toiling away on my computer (my dad's laptop), while trying not to rip my hair out (that's going to be hard). If you live anywhere in the United States and you hear someone screaming "I hate everyhting! No one will ever want to publish this! I'll never write agian!" that's just me. I haven't been able to stop thinking about my book since I finished the first draft, and so far all I've wanted to do is change everything. Not exactly the signs of a bestseller... or a seller, for that matter.

Anyway, let's pause that tangent for a few seconds and talk about something else, like foreign languages.
I recently found a really cool translation website. You can translate (almost) any English sentence into Latin, French, German, Russian, Spanish, ect., ect. I personally like translating things into Latin. You can check it out here.

So, hope you have fun with the online translater! Just know that while you're doing that, I'll be sitting in front of a computer reading things that I could never love because they are from my own mind. Seriously, is it possible for a writer to not hate everything they write? If there are any writers reading this, I fully expect feedback on that question. (please note that it may take longer for comments to be posted while I'm editing)

No comments: